How to Set Up Your Free Frameable IDX Link
- Log in to Matrix
- Hover over the My Matrix tab and click on Summary
- At the bottom of the page, click Settings
- From there select IDX Configuration
- Once on the IDX Configuration Page
- Start by entering a Name for your new IDX Page
- In the Form Selection section, select Search
- In the Activation section, select IDX Enabled
- Click on Save at the Bottom of the Page
- After clicking Save, a link will appear in the HTML box in the Activation section. This link of code is called a Frameable Link. This is the link to copy and send to your Website provider.
This is what it will look like on your third party website once your site builder adds it to the site.